Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i'm new here, just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm erik, and i'm building an old piece of shit, polishing a turd you could say, '74 ironhead.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, thanks for the encouragement. i was being sarcastic, i think imma love that ironhead. and the bike is going to be proof that you CAN polish a turd!

·
Registered
427 Posts
rukwikenuf said:
hey, i'm new here, just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm erik, and i'm building an old piece of shit, polishing a turd you could say, '74 ironhead.
What dates do you have that party goin on out in the woods...if I can get Fabio and Teach lined up to go maybe I'll see ya up there...later Chaz...oh yeah welcome

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chopper Chaz said:
What dates do you have that party goin on out in the woods...if I can get Fabio and Teach lined up to go maybe I'll see ya up there...later Chaz...oh yeah welcome
are ya talkin about the shin-dig that i was tryin to organize in Wisconsin? i'm not sure if anything is going to happen with it. there is another one that i was told is cool, called "run to the hills" (makes me think of that 80's Hair-Metal song)
i think that imma be goin to this one. http://www.runtothehillsrally.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts