Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm a newbie here, known about this place for awhile now, just now joined...

I used to like those big, ugly, pastel painted choppers that got turned out from every shop with a TV show...

Then I started to find out about bobbers, dirt track racers, etc., and I have to say that I like them a million times more then the stuff from the big name shops...

Unfortunately, I don't have any bike, period, I'm only 14, but heavily into this type of bike, and I'd love to learn from whoever I can hear...

I will have $3,000 by next fall, and I'm thinking of either buying a car to make a rod or kustom out of, or possibly a project bike...

TTYL.

Later, peace...

Troy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I dont like jesus christ and im not going to copy it into my signature. but i am glad that you are showing an honest interest in this at your age. save your money and start slow. if you take on a project that is to intense right off the bat you might get discouraged and give up. good luck with your first project and welcome!

Chrome Shop Mafia said:
Hey All,

I'm a newbie here, known about this place for awhile now, just now joined...

I used to like those big, ugly, pastel painted choppers that got turned out from every shop with a TV show...

Then I started to find out about bobbers, dirt track racers, etc., and I have to say that I like them a million times more then the stuff from the big name shops...

Unfortunately, I don't have any bike, period, I'm only 14, but heavily into this type of bike, and I'd love to learn from whoever I can hear...

I will have $3,000 by next fall, and I'm thinking of either buying a car to make a rod or kustom out of, or possibly a project bike...

TTYL.

Later, peace...

Troy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts