Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy doo everyone. This is Josh from Illinois. I'm a member of Jalopy journal and was instructed to join here for more bike info. Born and raised in a kustom body shop in Dekalb Illinois, I decend from a long line of Bikers and hot-rodders. Currently I am working on my first 2 bike builds consisting of a Basket cased 61 Triumph Bonne and a 72 Honda cb750 Franken-chop. I work at a local Auto repair shop as an ASE technician and work at the home shop on weekends building whatever I can. Last completed project was a big block 66 Satellite recently sold to fund the bike projects. I'm looking forward to buying/selling parts and learning alot from this community. JOSH

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome Josh. Ill repeat, got any pics?

If ya need help with anything let me know, Im not very far from you, in Dixon.

·
Registered
91 Posts
exmonkeypunk said:
howdy doo everyone. This is Josh from Illinois. I'm a member of Jalopy journal and was instructed to join here for more bike info. Born and raised in a kustom body shop in Dekalb Illinois, I decend from a long line of Bikers and hot-rodders. Currently I am working on my first 2 bike builds consisting of a Basket cased 61 Triumph Bonne and a 72 Honda cb750 Franken-chop. I work at a local Auto repair shop as an ASE technician and work at the home shop on weekends building whatever I can. Last completed project was a big block 66 Satellite recently sold to fund the bike projects. I'm looking forward to buying/selling parts and learning alot from this community. JOSH
Welcome!

By any chance you wouldnt happen to know Adam & Garrett Braun??

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts