Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Thanks for the comments tryin to take advantage of dad bein his girls hero before she grows to old for that and is embarassed by him instead.It aint taken long for her to get here and I dont know if it will last forever but she is a daddy's girl for sure.......
Shoe
you have to fuck up pretty good to stop bein "My Hero, Daddy" to yer half-pint........they never really grow out of it......as far as being embarrassed by you......well them days are coming for sure........nothing you can do about it........but no matter the embarrassment,yer always their Hero.........Wait till she tells you NOT to pick her up and hug her in front of her Softball teammates anymore........or that she doesn`t need her boo-boos taken care of by ya or else the "others" will think she is a wimp......broke my damn heart but made me happy to be a part of that milestone in her life.......

and now that I`ve revealed a softer side, I am gonna go kill some puppies for the fun of it before anyone gets the wrong idea about me......MWAHAHA

at least yer wife has the GOOD gene pool.........good to see "Lil Shoe"came out all purty and without sideburns and BC glasses

OH...........and NEVER EVER read yer girl`s diary.......NOT ONLY because it`s a privacy thing.........but because you`ll be surprised just how hateful and full of spite them itty bitty females are........and they can look a person RIGHT IN THE EYE and smile and hug `em........and then write 4 pages in their diary about how much that person "SUCKS ASS"

dem girls are funny little creatures

1 - 1 of 1 Posts