Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
947 Posts
Moonshiners said:
Any one had any experience with the new trumpet bonnies from "our" point of view?

The MS' was looking at a Sporty but sudenly taken a shining to the New Bonnies, Being from what I've heard Reliable and comfortable and fairly cheap could be a plan, but any REAL experiences would be great, also any one tried modifying one (even mildly?)

I know there not the same as the old ones and all that..., just looking for a good little runner for her, and looking for real experiences, knowledge...
I probaly work with those more then any body else on this forum . They are great bikes but they do lack power . Once you get the power you will notice it needs better susp. and tires . I'de buy one over a sporty anyday though . As for customizing - mild is fairly easy and most poeple start decking them out right away . For major chopping you need some good fabrication skills . They are a great little bike that Triumph will keep in the line up for years to come .

· Registered
947 Posts
Voneville said:
Also if modern reliability is your thing the Kawasaki w650 is a great bike worth considering. I think their resale is on the rise, but still about half of a new Triumph. The plus is mostly old dudes that take care of stuff bought them.
The problem with those is in 2 more years Kawasaki will disc. the parts for the US market so you will need buddies in canada to get them for you .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.