Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one had any experience with the new trumpet bonnies from "our" point of view?

The MS' was looking at a Sporty but sudenly taken a shining to the New Bonnies, Being from what I've heard Reliable and comfortable and fairly cheap could be a plan, but any REAL experiences would be great, also any one tried modifying one (even mildly?)

I know there not the same as the old ones and all that..., just looking for a good little runner for her, and looking for real experiences, knowledge...

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks trump, pretty much exactly what i wanted to know, think it would be quite ideal with a bit of Kustom treatment... figured one of you guys would have a good idea about them.

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks guys, not looking for an all out drag stroker! just looking for a good, reliable ride for the Ms' that I can wack a decent sent of pipes n filters etc... and give it a bit of mild treatment. Performance not a huge issue as long as it holds its own...

Thanks for all the advise though, sounds like a neat bike, and a good alternative to the sporty (for this purpose). Feel free to carry on pitching advise/stories/experiences if you have any...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.