Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got this off an acquantence... didnt get real cheap, but didnt pay retail.... and he has only put 300 miles on it since the $6k in reciepts he has for it!!!!

rebuilt top end, trans (with shorter first gear), new starter, tires, wiring, brakes, plugs, wires, coil, etc etc all done AT the dealer, LMAO!!!! cant believe he paid for them to do it...

these are just got home pics, i changed risers to some 4" straights i had sittin around, took off hwy bars, rear pegs, horn, front fender, trailer tag on front of frame (LOL), cleaned it up, and im pondering a quick spray job on the tank, WISH i could keep it as is, but decent size chunk out of right side..

clear title, and as i was warned, rides like a CADDY, so i think she will stay swing arm, better seat, shorter shocks, different rear fender, different headlight, tank, she should be good with only minor mods...

bought this after takin out a loan (risky risky) ... so lets see if its a regret... but for now, BIG TWIN FOR ME!! lol...

ps- jsut realized somehow EVERY bike i get has a king queen type of seat of some sorts, LOL.. im a loser... atleast they all come off!

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
If it had a frisco mounted sporty it would look just like the HA bikes I remember from when I was a kid in the early 80's in the Bay Area.

So are you done buying bikes for a while?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i am, im BROKE hahaha... no more money til the triumph sells, and that money is going towards this loan... cant pay it off, but can make it easier...

i was thinkin frisco sporty, but thats so normal, LOL... unless i find a nice deal on one.....

·
Registered
896 Posts
There's not many options for tanks unless you're doing something radical. I love the superglide tank, but not on superglides :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
An old paughco "axed" tank would look killer.

·
Registered
617 Posts
that thing has EDR2007 written all over it!!! good score.

look no further than Womblie's swingarm scoot to prove swing arm chops can and do look badass.

mitch

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what in the FUCK are you talkin about zack?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...... ok

·
Registered
436 Posts
i'm guessing you're not married, or you have a very understanding wife...ha

i'm with vonneville, that thing already has a nice 1970's HA vibe going

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, no wifeee, LOL......

i LOVE the paint, its just nicked up and some rust, idk.... we will see

im thinkin hinged rear fender, different seat set up, with a pillon and larger solo, already took off front fender, then gotta find a tank i like

1 - 15 of 15 Posts