Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,
I've been reading all the great advice that you guys have been offering from your experience. I've been into bikes and riding for over 20 years now and have a garage full of them. I've restored bikes to factory condition but never actually built one the way I want it to look.

I've always loved triumph motorcycles and after reading so much info from the journal I decided to buy a running donor. I was able to acquire a 1967 triumph Daytona. Running engine, frame and title (important here in Pennsylvania) I've always liked to look of a hardtail solo seat bike...I'm gonna go with the most basic bike and strip away everything not needed. I also purchased a brand new hardtail that matches the frame perfectly. Id really like to open the discussion around ideas on wheels, seat handlebars ect.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much ...I posted some Picts and started a thread "1967 triumph Daytona build advice" please check it out as I am always open for suggestions

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.