Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tony. I currently don't own a bike but always loved them. My first experience was getting burned by a friend of the family's Harley pipes as a kid. I respected them ever since. I've rode my friend's bikes but here in Michigan jobs are scarce and I have four kids to raise. I hope this year to start to build my bike from just a frame. I hope to do a springer. I've been looking around different sites, swap meets, classifieds. My Da rides a 2006 Ultra Glide. It's mine when he can't ride it anymore. Course I'm not going to wait till then though.

I don't know a lot about bikes but I'm hungry to learn and I learn better by hands on.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Tony. Just a frame ? That's how my latest build started . Welcome, and Good luck !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Kinda like the faucet commercial "Can you build a house around THIS?" Actually I'm doing the same thing... started with a frame and taking it one step at a time.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard... surfing around here for awhile will help give you some inspiration and help you make some decisions BEFORE you buy the parts!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts