Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on fellas!! I'm currently in Oklahoma. Originally in to old school/traditional hot rods (HAMBer) but recently got my hands on a 1967 BSA bobber that I've fell in love with and is currently my new project. Good ol magneto! Trying to figure out how to get some lights working on it! Bikes are new to me. I'm uncle SAMs nephew, old school/traditional's the game and J DE LUXE is the name! If you already know of some threads dealing with Beeza's hit me up with them please and thanx!! Oh yeah and I already found some photos of my bike here on the Jockey journal! How bout that!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome! I started out on the HAMB too, I think sometime in 2003. I sold my car and thought Id try this bike thing out. I ended up with a 67 BSA as well! Im getting close to being finished with it. Post some pictures of your bike. Did you make it to the HAMB drags this past weekend?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never get a chance to make it out to those events, I work too much. My laptop charger burned out so I can't throw pictures up yet. Still trying to figure out how to with my phone. They need some jockey journal merch and kick this thing up like the HAMB. Let me see if I can find a link on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts