Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I love old bikes and mostly only ever owned Shovelheads and Evos but love all cool old bikes. I drive a truck so I don't get to spend as much time in the wind as I like. I've been riding more since I've been working less with some health issues and am so thankful I am able to ride. I live in North Georgia in the Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and some of the most breathtaking and beautiful scenery in the South, we really are spoiled with the amazing roads and weather that we get to ride year round. But it keeps me from really travelling long distance, other than a connecting state. I plan on really spending the next few years exploring more of the country on my bike and less in a big truck! I have a 2001 Road King with a 2007 96ci motor and 6 speed transmission, a s&s carburetor, Rienheart exhaust and is 55 Chevy blue. And my baby that I ride the most is a custom Hardtail EVO with 74 4 speed transmission with open belt drive, suicide clutch and hand shift, FL Frontend and a Dark Cherry Red paint on 6 gallon stretched split tanks and steel fenders. With more changes coming.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome. You do have a great place to ride and a couple of good looking rides

Reactions: RigidBlockHeadBetty
1 - 2 of 2 Posts