Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up the "draw" dies for the sides . They will be avalible to fit unit triumph , BSA using stock mounts . And a slightly larger one for OIF triumphs . Also with custom mounts for universal aplication .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
if price is right ./.... i will take one ATLEAST>..

LOVE IT

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Trumpnut said:
Just finished up the "draw" dies for the sides . They will be avalible to fit unit triumph , BSA using stock mounts . And a slightly larger one for OIF triumphs . Also with custom mounts for universal aplication .
Howabout a pic of the dies......

-Jason

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I took more pics of it mounted but left the camra at the shop .

And sorry man no pics of the dies thats like a trade secret. I will tell you how much tonage it takes to draw them . 150,000 ton press with 16 gauge AK steal

·
Registered
789 Posts
hey nick, your tank turned out nice. pls post more photos of the underside and tell us the width and length of tunnel. I'd like to consider your tank on the next bike I build...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
halwade said:
hey nick, your tank turned out nice. pls post more photos of the underside and tell us the width and length of tunnel. I'd like to consider your tank on the next bike I build...
It's 7.5" wide at the widest point and 15.5" long . I can make the tunnel any width and depth you want . They come with two 1/4npt half cups for petcocks that can be mounted in front or back . Also the bottom can be radiused any length . Basicly the halfs are identical until you start trimming and mounting . See the pic . notice the removed bottom section sitting next to the tank .

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Trumpnut said:
Dragon your last post makes you evil .
I don't see it that way...Dragon is cool dude very knowledgable and helpful...he has the hunch who shitheads are...jus like dildo lame calling you out on your dies....nice tank BTW...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Billy Lame said:
Dies dont exist.Figure it out.
no intro other then you say your lame...I guess that sums it up...ban this kat he isn't worth the web space... or time of other JJ members trying to contribute..ML is that really you??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts