Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I have gotten done so far, started bike 2 days ago. But I have been collecting and dreaming for about 6 months now. Freddy Hernandez built the frame. Plan is to have bike done for smoke out west. Alot of sleepless nights ahead. And of course the end rush I will commision Rico to wire and Fire this beast. If need be since I never posted here, but have on HAMB, I will give those who complain an intro, Thanks, and I always appreciate the nice criticism. kutty

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SltyDog said:
Kutty, all of your bikes have a great stance and attitude. Great work and much respect.
Thanks man. I appreciate that. All compliments are motivating seeing is today will probably be one of the only afternoons I am not going to work on it. Back at it tommorrow though, wife and son will be gone for a couple days that means more time to ruin stuff. kutty

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gas House Gorilla said:
You are a craftsman. By the way where did Hippy Killer go?
Its here in town, A guy I went to school with saw it at the Roadster Show and had to have it. Didn't realise we had a class together in High school, and now are freinds. You no what that means, any little thing that will go wrong with that bike will have a phone call attached to it. If I wanted I can ride it. I sorta miss that thing, Very fun to ride. kutty

·
Registered
114 Posts
Kutty sucks !

hey u dirty fuker, sum bitch. whata bout me dam it !

I gotta finish this flat head 4 smokeout so I can smash
cole & scott craig were gonna have a gnarly dirt fantail-
burn out to the death. U want me too loose thats why ur gonna slave me out till the end. its not fair damit
the fat gut never gets to look cool. I will now take
"the creeper" out on a hate fuck ride & do many evil stunts on it. fuker

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Kutty sucks !

fatherfury said:
hey u dirty fuker, sum bitch. whata bout me dam it !

I gotta finish this flat head 4 smokeout so I can smash
cole & scott craig were gonna have a gnarly dirt fantail-
burn out to the death. U want me too loose thats why ur gonna slave me out till the end. its not fair damit
the fat gut never gets to look cool. I will now take
"the creeper" out on a hate fuck ride & do many evil stunts on it. fuker
You just made me laugh.. I want to take second, so I will need your help. I can't get second if I have to push the bike in to the show, ( Or can I)? kutty

·
Registered
457 Posts
Much Respect Kutty.... Keep posting pics.....

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.