Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scored this for FREE. 125cc Benelli and a parts bike to go with it. Took me about an hour to get the thing running. The points wire had a short behind the stator wheel. I plan on getting everything working and making a cafe seat for it. My neighbors are gonna love the chainsaw sound ripping down the street. I think I can have it going down the road for less than 50 bucks.

Attachments

· Registered
987 Posts
damn that is AWESOME, if u ever let it go let me know, im DYIN for a small bike like that, ever since i sold my lil 90cc honda... and that is WAY cool!

· Registered
1,691 Posts
B.R.S. said:
I scored this for FREE. 125cc Benelli and a parts bike to go with it. Took me about an hour to get the thing running. The points wire had a short behind the stator wheel. I plan on getting everything working and making a cafe seat for it. My neighbors are gonna love the chainsaw sound ripping down the street. I think I can have it going down the road for less than 50 bucks.
Righteous score. I'll give you $20 for it, and you can make a profit! I want a tiny bike, and my Honda Dream 90 has a bad tranny.

Really, you should consider sending that bike my way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.