Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scored this for FREE. 125cc Benelli and a parts bike to go with it. Took me about an hour to get the thing running. The points wire had a short behind the stator wheel. I plan on getting everything working and making a cafe seat for it. My neighbors are gonna love the chainsaw sound ripping down the street. I think I can have it going down the road for less than 50 bucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
cool score dave. i was talking to my bud with all trump parts and he gettin ready to start ebayin', so get a hold of me if ya want to check out some stuff

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
damn that is AWESOME, if u ever let it go let me know, im DYIN for a small bike like that, ever since i sold my lil 90cc honda... and that is WAY cool!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
B.R.S. said:
I scored this for FREE. 125cc Benelli and a parts bike to go with it. Took me about an hour to get the thing running. The points wire had a short behind the stator wheel. I plan on getting everything working and making a cafe seat for it. My neighbors are gonna love the chainsaw sound ripping down the street. I think I can have it going down the road for less than 50 bucks.
Righteous score. I'll give you $20 for it, and you can make a profit! I want a tiny bike, and my Honda Dream 90 has a bad tranny.

Really, you should consider sending that bike my way.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Free bikes are always the greatest bikes. The person who gave it to you either had no idea of the bike and value, or didn't think it would ever run again. nice score.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the old girl running and actually rode around the neighborhood today. What a hoot! Total invesment...$8.00

1 - 9 of 9 Posts