Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the day off and made these today. Haven't made my exhaust mounts yet, so the front pipe is hanging a bit off. First effort at making pipes, so please be gentle.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I can't decide about the tips either. Thery're just tacked on, and I wanted to look at them for a little while before I decide to lose em. I hate to order stuff and not use it you know?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sammich said:
Yea, I can't decide about the tips either. Thery're just tacked on, and I wanted to look at them for a little while before I decide to lose em. I hate to order stuff and not use it you know?
My opinion means nothing - but I kind of like em.

Great job....

·
Registered
344 Posts
my 2 cents, pipes look rad, but i'd loose the tips... Just go with slash cuts... but like copper said, it's your bike dude...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dig the pipes, I think the tips would grow on you with time. Maybe mock up a set of slashed tips of the same dia.? Are you going to wrap the pipes? If you do it may change the way you see the tips also. Then again, I'm just the FNG...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everybody, been out of town all week w/ no internet. Sorry for no replies. Gonna finish weld them over the weekend, but leave the tips just tacked for a while.

And yes, I'm gonna grill paint em (black) and wrap em. I don't have the patience to grind down the welds, chrome is $, and it will piss off all my neighbors who spent so much for their hell bent pipes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts