Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im Steve from the uk 52 years young and been riding bikes since the 70s, just joined JJ, but have been following in the shadows for a while, seen some really cool builds and good tech stuff, have not posted before as all my bikes have been stock and im a member of the triumph owners club (They dont really like you cutting and grinding) and brit forum. Anyway have been thinking about building something personal for a while, have been looking for a pre unit to get started, Pre units in the uk are a small ransom, luckly i have a mate who buys and sell bikes in the uk and the US whos been in the sates this past month,so he will ship a 59 pre uint back for me, the motor runs/frames good, got a late 120 tank and front end and good wheels. carnt wait to get started!
Have got the hardtail here already + a cool 6t oil tank
i will post my build, im thinking do a chunk of work on it and then post.
Anyway im gonna try and post as often as poss
One of the reasons im posting today is, i tried to buy a Wassell Banana tank on the board, and was told i need to hang out on the forums abit more. Im cool with that (when in Rome) .
Anyway good to get started. Cheers Steve

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome Steve . Good luck with the Triumph-that looks like a good place to start !
A friend of mine has a Banana tank , he never parts with the good stuff normally , but if you want , i'll ask him !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for saying hello, yeah would appreciate a lead on a tank! got a friend in the US at moment could ship to, no harm in asking. Cheers Steve

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the support, I'm probably gonna be posting in all the wrong places, as it all seem abit complicated at moment, anyway i will hang in there and hopefully have something interesting to say or NOT!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts