Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally forced into downsizing my 'I know it"s here somewhere boxes"
and the "I"ll save it I never know when I might really need it piles. Snow caved in the roof of my storage building, thus the motivation to sell,I have little money to fix the roof, although we did get the roof jacked up high enough to get the parts out, I have no place to store them, until I get the roof fixed I really need cash for my parts,after that I have a couple of projects I'll be more than happy to trade for.Journeyman

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Jurneyman said:
I am finally forced into downsizing my 'I know it"s here somewhere boxes"
and the "I"ll save it I never know when I might really need it piles. Snow caved in the roof of my storage building, thus the motivation to sell,I have little money to fix the roof, although we did get the roof jacked up high enough to get the parts out, I have no place to store them, until I get the roof fixed I really need cash for my parts,after that I have a couple of projects I'll be more than happy to trade for.Journeyman
welcome to board, what kinda projects you got goin ? send me a list of what you want to sell, i get a little extra cash once and awhile :)
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts