Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. my name is scott but friends call me t-bone. anyways been lurking here for a while and thought i would jump into the mix. i'm a motorcycle fabricator in southern ca . started my building life at chica's 3 1/2 years ago. since then i have worked with steg von heintz at kill city and a few other shops. currently i am riding a 92 sportster cafe that i simply built for fun. and its FOR SALE!!!!
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/sportstercafe/

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
t-bone said:
hi. my name is scott but friends call me t-bone. anyways been lurking here for a while and thought i would jump into the mix. i'm a motorcycle fabricator in southern ca . started my building life at chica's 3 1/2 years ago. since then i have worked with steg von heintz at kill city and a few other shops. currently i am riding a 92 sportster cafe that i simply built for fun. and its FOR SALE!!!!
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/sportstercafe/
welcome. i was watching it on eBay. no bids. how much you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Boa said:
that's a great design concept. nice details. probably the most original bike posted here in a while. any other bikes in the works?
thanks. i came across this motor and said to myself, i can have fun with this thing, i tried my best to do something besides throwing apes, white walls , flat rattle can paint job and cutting the rear of the fender off. so thats what i came up with. currently i planning on building a iron head that will blow minds, but this sweet little thing called "ENYA" must go first.
thanks tbone

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fouraceswes said:
only cubed ice here, sorry. . .but come on by anyway. We have probably met at the LB Swap or perhaps at a show. I am sure I would know your face if you are a regular at Vets Stadium.
yeah a regular i am. i have been by your lil set up before . for sure though if i ever go up that way

1 - 20 of 21 Posts