Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello-

New to the forum. I was directed here by Carmine from Syndicate Choppers (poster ralphiejantz). He's currently building my 77 Shovelhead, which you can see the build thread for here:

http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98882

I've been riding for about 14 years now. I went down this past June on I-95 and totaled my evo (only my second bike, both were evos), and decided I wanted a change. I was randomly shopping for Panheads and Shovelheads online to replace my totaled bike, and Carmine had a lead on a cheap shovelhead. When he heard my budget, he said he was interested in doing a ground-up build, and after we talked for a while, we agreed on a direction and got the ball rolling.

I'm not much of a builder, just more of a rider/maintainer. But I love bikes, love riding, and wanted a bike that was modeled after the bikes my father and grandfather owned before my day. Carmine is bringing that to reality and I'm excited to get back on the road.

Corey

·
Administrator
7,775 Posts
Welcome Corey. As Jesse mentioned, this may be your new home on the net? Carmine has been doing a great job on your build, you're going to have a really nice machine. Keep us posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts