Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah im 15 years old and right now im buildin a sporty projedt ive made a frame for it which im gunna modify casue i think it needs to be shortened and less rake and im also gunna make a indian syle front end or just a springer but i havent really been workin on it since ive been bustin ass to get my 1941 chev roadster project done and ive been goin to shows pinstripin this summer to

heres some pics
i think this is the only pic of the bike that i hae i knkow i need to get rid of that wheel

mini chopper i built a few years ago

some bikes

·
Registered
825 Posts
"KID" is right.....when I was that age the only thing I was building was plastic Testors models.......

Welcome, and nice work...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
shit - i wish i was there at 15...

tight striping and 2 motors and a bike - more pics of the roadster/truck

so you have a truck and a roadster - green with envy ;)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
forgot to say - either your dad is a cool dude or you have a cool mentor somewhere - keep at it and thank whoever it is a lot :)

oh and billdozer - hes 15 so probably does wear girl jeans but i for one am willing to let this kid get away with that - lot of style for a young un...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
wingnut said:
yeah im 15 years old and right now im buildin a sporty projedt ive made a frame for it which im gunna modify casue i think it needs to be shortened and less rake and im also gunna make a indian syle front end or just a springer but i havent really been workin on it since ive been bustin ass to get my 1941 chev roadster project done and ive been goin to shows pinstripin this summer to

heres some pics
i think this is the only pic of the bike that i hae i knkow i need to get rid of that wheel

At your age I was more interested in how girls work than motorcycles, but good on you. Nice striping.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Guy said:
wingnut said:

heres some pics

At your age I was more interested in how girls work than motorcycles, but good on you. Nice striping.
Havin rides like that is how you figure out how girls work! ;-)

·
Registered
21 Posts
You figured out how GIRLS work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit ! You'll need to write a tech artical on the subject for the rest of us !

·
Registered
457 Posts
Incredible......

Very good work!

Please show more stuff when you have time.

Great story here!

Keep it up!

·
Registered
344 Posts
mikey1610 said:
Youth is wasted on the young.
and laughed at by the old!

My jeans are half way down my ass, and that's where there stayin!

My mate always finds it funny that there slung low and then turned up at the bottom... some people just don't get it!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Moonshiners said:
and laughed at by the old!

My jeans are half way down my ass, and that's where there stayin!

My mate always finds it funny that there slung low and then turned up at the bottom... some people just don't get it!
I love it!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i cant wait to give my kid stuff like that... i had to pay rent and everything at 14, so couldnt barely afford a first car, even though i bought a cool one, LOL... we wont talk about how i used to make money, LMAO!!!

my kids gettin a harley or triumph before he can even ride a bike, and a rod project starting around 10...

i dont want him havin to learn late like i did

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my dad has taught me everything one day he got me welding and i havent quit since.(theres a period) and john ybarra taught me how to stripe or atleast got me started on it.

ill get some pics for you guys

1 - 20 of 22 Posts