Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Rhonda and I just bought my first motorcycle. I think she will challenge me a little, but she is beautiful, so well worth it I think. I have a manual on its way to me, and will be learning as I go. I'm sure I'll be looking for help in the future, so I'm glad this resource is out there.

I hope the pictures post. I'm having a blonde moment, so I'll just hit the submit button and see what happens...

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hudsoncustom said:
Nice looking bike Rhonda. It is not often you see a 16" wheel on a non-chopped trump.
Thanks. I'm pleased with the way she looks, too. Apparently she was chopped at one point. That's why there's extra chrome, too, underneath all the grunge. The previous owner spent 6 years restoring her in bits and pieces, and got this far before I picked her up. The 16" wheel is nice for me. It makes the bike sit a little lower and I like the added stability that the extra width adds. (Did I mention that I'm just learning to ride?)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
That's just so......so.....incorrigible!

(sorry....everytime I hear that word I can't help but think of Daffy Duck saying it)

Cool bike.....
Welcome aboard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts