Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of what I have been workin on. '65 frame w/ weld on hardtail & new backbone & neck. It will be gettin a spool 21 front & a spoke 18 rear soon. The engine is a stock '76 ironhead. I just built the stainless handle bars last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
eric123 said:
So...How are you going to title it...'76's were never titled off the motor and '65's had no frame numbers...might have to do special construction title?
'76's were titled off the motor, thats how my bike is titled, the frame was junked 30 years ago.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the title for the motor & just going to run it as a "76 sporty. I think I should re-title it but I'm not going to. I only used the engine cradle of the "65 frame. The backbone, neck, & downtubes are new, as well as the weld on hardtail. I also have the "65 engine & title in another project & it will just be titled as a '65. It has a Paughco frame that I rebuilt after a wreck & it has a new neck, backbone from the seat forward, & new down tubes.

Brentadour said:
I'll take those mags off your hands, if you're looking to sell them.
Brentadour: I just scored a 21" spool for the front & I am looking for a 18" rear w/ a disc brake hub for the back. The front is a "79 dual disc with a new Cheng Shin 3.25 x 19 & the rear has a vintage Dunlop Dual line whitewall 5.00 x 16. I will let them go for $200 + shipping. Sound good. PM me & we can talk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.