Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just joined this site. hopefully with my tax return ill be able to get started on my bike. i picked up a frame a while back on fleabay, but im not sure of anything on it. how do i find out the rake, what type of engine it is set up for, what kind of front end? these may be stupid questions i dunno but id rather ask stupid questions than waste money/time os stuff i cant use. btw it is a santee frame if anyone knows anything about that. any help is appreciated

·
Registered
139 Posts
welcome dude,pix on a flat surface would be great,lots of knowledgeable folks here,never be afraid to ask questions,knowledge is power

·
Registered
726 Posts
I like your style...shoot first ask questions later.

Sounds like a 1945 Paw-co, raked out to 42 degrees celcius. You can put any big twin, Briggs-Straton or Hel-**** power plant in. You're gonna-wanna run a Schwin front end or anything off a late model lowrider bike. check your local bicycle repair shop for left overs or speaker trailers.

·
Registered
884 Posts
creep. welcome to the board. we'd like to help you but you've got to post pics 'cause we can't read minds you know. i'll send you a pm.
creep said:
so i just joined this site. hopefully with my tax return ill be able to get started on my bike. i picked up a frame a while back on fleabay, but im not sure of anything on it. how do i find out the rake, what type of engine it is set up for, what kind of front end? these may be stupid questions i dunno but id rather ask stupid questions than waste money/time os stuff i cant use. btw it is a santee frame if anyone knows anything about that. any help is appreciated

·
Registered
770 Posts
Polock Joe said:
I like your style...shoot first ask questions later.

Sounds like a 1945 Paw-co, raked out to 42 degrees celcius. You can put any big twin, Briggs-Straton or Hel-**** power plant in. You're gonna-wanna run a Schwin front end or anything off a late model lowrider bike. check your local bicycle repair shop for left overs or speaker trailers.
Nah its a santee, so hes gonna want to run a bultaco motor with the front suspension setup of a 62 link pin beetle.

JKing, lookin forward to seeing progress cuz I dont have a chop to work on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts