Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey found out about the place on the Hamb and seeing I love bikes I figured I better join.

Personally really into cafes and bobbers (especially cafes though). Have I CL175 that has been cafed and a Suzuki Bandit that is been done into a kind of modern cafe, also have an old Bonnie OIF that is the basis for my next cafe. Also ride dirtbikes and bascally just like to ride and cut bikes up until they are cool.

The Dude

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
We want pics, we want pics!

Welcome.

the dude said:
Hey found out about the place on the Hamb and seeing I love bikes I figured I better join.

Personally really into cafes and bobbers (especially cafes though). Have I CL175 that has been cafed and a Suzuki Bandit that is been done into a kind of modern cafe, also have an old Bonnie OIF that is the basis for my next cafe. Also ride dirtbikes and bascally just like to ride and cut bikes up until they are cool.

The Dude

·
Registered
485 Posts
I just watched that movie last month! One of the greatest movies of all time! And I really hate drug movies.

But it has been popping up every where in my life lately. Not to sound stupid Dude, but is that where you got your name?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts