Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm new here so thought I'd say hi. My bike is an '83 Shovel with what I believe is a Pan rid frame. I've been a fan of Bobbers for years and am glad to come across a bike forum that doesn't consider the Teutels and their theme bikes the pinnacle of the sport.

Plans for my bike in the upcoming months include a Chandler Originals or SPS roller.

Cheers
Scotty

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
rigidshovel said:
Hi Guys,

I'm new here so thought I'd say hi. My bike is an '83 Shovel with what I believe is a Pan rid frame. I've been a fan of Bobbers for years and am glad to come across a bike forum that doesn't consider the Teutels and their theme bikes the pinnacle of the sport.

Plans for my bike in the upcoming months include a Chandler Originals or SPS roller.

Cheers
Scotty
Welcome Scotty ! Any pics of your Shovel "mate"?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Danny F. said:
Welcome Scotty ! Any pics of your Shovel "mate"?
Sorry about the long delay in replying, my bike's been in pieces and I've only just pulled my finger out and put it back together. Here's a couple of pics I took in my back yard yesterday.

The seat is shitting me at the moment, way to 'puffy' and flat. I'm looking for something thinner and more upturned at the back to stop my fat arse sliding onto the rear guard all the time. The West Eagle seats look prett cool, has anyone tried 'em?

Cheers
Scotty

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts