Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Heard bout this site from the HAMB. I have a '81 Honda CM400A i wuz gunna chop up and make a pretty cool bobber but i need mort time, space and $$$. Been into traditional rods and kustoms and that led me to bobbers. Thanks for the site and i hope to learn frum all of ya.

-RNB

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome RNB!

I had a CM400 once, got it free from someone's back yard. I measured the motor, trying to see if I could wedge it in a Triumph OIF frame.

In the end I just gave up and sold it to a guy down the road from my dad. That little twin motor has a nice look, it has potential to be a sweet looking scoot.

There's plenty of talented guys on this board to help you get her going.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JEB said:
Welcome RNB!

I had a CM400 once, got it free from someone's back yard. I measured the motor, trying to see if I could wedge it in a Triumph OIF frame.

In the end I just gave up and sold it to a guy down the road from my dad. That little twin motor has a nice look, it has potential to be a sweet looking scoot.

There's plenty of talented guys on this board to help you get her going.
Thanks for the welcome guys, I recconize some people from the HAMB which is kool. I really need the money it might bring (wishfull thinking) if i cant sell it, I'll just have to chop it! That Hondamatic tranny is actually pretty cool. And the reverse throttle! Blast to ride indeed...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts