Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys,
I'm Jordan, a 23 yr old Marine, I work on MCAS Miramar as a helicopter engine mechanic. I have a love for old school shit, and bare bones styling on bikes. I love to work on anything and everything mechanical. I don't have a bike right now, but as soon as I get out, and get settled in at home (in Jan.) I plan to build a rigid gooseneck frame, with a girder fork, some old school styling touches, a hotrod panhead, and a 4 speed jockey top with a Speed-E-shift if I can manage to find one in semi-working order to rebuild/rework and get it working right. If I can't it'll be a normal foot clutch, jockey shift setup. Narrow, nasty, and loud. Anyways, I look forward to learning a lot here, and I'll be looking for plenty of help once it comes time to build my dream bike this coming spring.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Hey welcome, you'll have a good time here. Thanks for your service, and have a good time at home! I used to drive by Miramar on the way to work. Used to get buzzed by jets before they re-routed the freeway farther away from the end of the runway!:D:eek: Hell of a way to wake up!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Knoxville are lol. Wifes from Clinton, and I'm from the Briceville/New River area. Highway 116 goes right by the road I lived on, and where I'm going back to, Duncan Flats (named after my family)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell yes we both no where hammers is. I liked the old 3 story one back in the day better.my wife lives up on quail hollow court. We both went to anderson county high back in the day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.