Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,been checking out the site lately and decided that I should join. Got a 62 Vespa that had been sitting in a barn since the early 70's that I am starting next month. Got a moped too, thats right, I'm not afraid to mention it! Anyway, after seeing the stuff you guys are doing with the "Jap Bikes" I think a new winter project that I can't afford and don't have time for is in order. Came from the HAMB, also have a 63 Fairlane. Looking forward to the seeing the tech section grow.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Find the "Cretins" man, I think some of 'em hang out at the Ballroom in Fremont and the Alesian on Capitol Hill. Or just go to the VME meetings, I heard they changed the meeting place, anybody know?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try to post pictures next week, crazy busy with work right now. Saw one at a swap meet with my Grandpa and expressed intrest. He told me that he had had one in the shed since the 70's and sure enough, there is was. Low miles, up to the wheels in mud (crappy shed) and a stuck kick start. Oghta be a good project, gonna try and do it super low buck, see what happens

1 - 6 of 6 Posts