Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking on this site for a while. looks like a place that I want to hang out. Have a 66 Honda 450 chopper and a 72 750 Honda semi chopper. below is a pic of the 450.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
If your from Rochester, I'm sure I'll see you on the Floodrun next month.
LL
Northern MN.

surfacedoctor said:
Been lurking on this site for a while. looks like a place that I want to hang out. Have a 66 Honda 450 chopper and a 72 750 Honda semi chopper. below is a pic of the 450.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking forward to the flood run. I usually park accross from Bucks in Mineska and watch the organ doners (crouch rockets) get stupid on hwy. 61. Allways a good show.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yeah,
That's what we do. Small group of us from Fargo ND . ride down the night before. Sometime we'll ride the FR backwords just to avoid the traffic jam that usually occurs near Maiden Rock or Nelson. In the old days (80's) they used to drag race down 61 and all the spectators were up on the bluffs overlooking Lake Pepin at Bucks. Maybe I'll see you there. I'll probably be on either a tigerstripped shovelhead or a crocodile one.
LL

surfacedoctor said:
Looking forward to the flood run. I usually park accross from Bucks in Mineska and watch the organ doners (crouch rockets) get stupid on hwy. 61. Allways a good show.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hey, welcome! Good to see you over here.

I got the box of mags and the headlight on Friday. FASTEST SHIPPING EVER! I stripped off the headlight dash, and worked out an upside down mount today. The mags were great, too.

surfacedoctor said:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Surface Doctor,Welcome aboard.Sure is a small world.I emailed you today about Monark bicycle info.I think you'll find a good source of M/C talent here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. Jeb I'm glad you got the package and can use the light. Frosty, P.M. on the Monark thing again, had computer problems lately. I feel like I'm finally home.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
What year Indian? Maybe I'll ride mine if I can get my wheels laced by then. I bought a aftermarket set of 18" rims from Germany and I can't get them to true up, so now I'm gonna wait until Starklite has some available in about a month.

The wheels I've been running for the last 10 years are shot. But powdercoating and lacing new ones will take a good week. So not much time. therefore I'll probably be on one of my Shovels. Glad your teaching kids right. I learned most of my foundry work at Jeffereson Junior High in Minneapolis years ago. Because of that, there's thousands of parts on various bikes around the world. I never thought that decades after junior high I'd be making MC parts as a sideline...

Yeah, the Floodrun is always a good time. Even when it rained bigtime last year. We got drenched.
LL

TEACH said:
I'll be on the flood run on my pan...I may ride with the guy who bought last years class built bike..he is either riding that or his Indian.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.