Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have lurked here quite a bit but finally decided to register. My name is Brian. I have a 81 shovel and just bought my old 67 triumph back. I bought the 67 in 1990 and worked on it on and off until 1993. It was one of those learn as you go deals and as soon as I got one thing fixed another component went south on me. Life happened and the bike sat neglected in pieces until 2007. I bought my shovel then and sold it to a friend. It sat at his house neglected until this year. I bought it back. This site seems to have a wealth of info on brits so here I am. The friend I "shared" the 67 with also had a 66 rigid Triumph that I ended up with! I work as a process tech and was a former machinist. Looking forward to browsing.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have had a project I've been working on for what seems like ever. Married, kids, moved but one day it will get on the road so I totally understand. Don't give up and keep it moving forward brother, you'll get there you just can't let yourself get stopped!

Welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.