Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought my first harley, a '49 pan in 1964 at age 14 & never looked back!! have owned probably 200 bikes since, but i keep going back to harleys---got to wishing for a kicker so decided to build my '68 (guess i'm a glutton for punishment!!)
it's mocked up & running now but i am still working up a jockey shifter/foot clutch arrangement that will move the shifter from the right side to the left & the rear brake from the left to the right. should be ready to tear down for paint soon--still not sure of color but leaning toward satin black. the link will take you to 5 pics that were taken last week on it's maiden ride. since then i've cleaned up a lot of mounts, cable routing etc. i'll probably be asking for help down the road, so glad to be here!!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/364052220/364057716HTkqtx

·
Registered
94 Posts
fatass said:
Check his link for pics, joey.

Man, that is a SWEET bike....of course, that's coming from another '68 xlch Florida guy!
\

Welcome from North East Florida - watch out for the "blue hairs" down there. I used to go to a bike nite at a place near the airport in Clearwater when I lived in Largo & Sarasota. Didn't like the riding down there too many close calls.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts