Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys , i have been lurking for about a year and half and i really dig this forum so here i am ... my name is Jason Parker i have a race car/custom shop in brampton just outside of toronto . im curently fucking with a front engine dragster and a 65 riviera for myself and a bunch of bikes ,im obsessed with early chops , finned aluminum , springers and shit . i fab 90 percent of the shit i use frames, oiltanks , springers , internal throttles, etc.. heres some pics of the bikes im ridding now ... 68 shovel in a wishbone,

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is my pan i finnished a couple years ago , 53 motor and trans one of my first frames ... fucking 230 tire was new at the time ... ya i know kinda big tire ...fuck it .... this is a shovel im trying to get done this year for myself also doing a pan in a vl with 10 years of vintage chopper parts collecting .. anways im being an attention whore ..... later jason

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Damn! you have some nice scoots!! welcome.

mitch

·
Registered
552 Posts
nice shit man..

i was hanging out in oakville earlier in the year..i was thinking about moving,but not anymore.

·
Registered
45 Posts
He who dies with the most toys.....
Nice stable man!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey, whats all that white stuff?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the kind words guys ! im glad to be here ! i will post some pics of some other bikes im fucking with soon ..... oh and wizzerick please dont tempt me with that gorgeous truck , igot a slammed 92 gmc dually for the shop and 65 econoline im building as a shop truck tow vehicle. i got WAY to many cars ....... jason

1 - 16 of 16 Posts