Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new member to the board. Been riding street bikes since about 2003, dirt/trails since about 1995. I mostly do frame up builds out of my garage. My favorite part currently being the actually building of the frames, making fixtures etc for my frame jig.
Currently daily riding a 78 flh, some days my cone shovel chopper. Also restoring a 72 xlch and building a wheel base shovelhead frame ( short wheel base meets performance chopper). Anyone local wants to ride, send me a message.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
You know you've got ready access to some of the best motorsickling roads east of California, if you're in or near north central KY. (One drawback: While they're real well paved, the Bourbon/Fayette/Jessamine/EtCetera County back roads are only about 1.5 lanes wide.) The short bike in progress that you mention elsewhere would be well suited. Give it some cornering clearance and some brakes!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know you've got ready access to some of the best motorsickling roads east of California, if you're in or near north central KY. (One drawback: While they're real well paved, the Bourbon/Fayette/Jessamine/EtCetera County back roads are only about 1.5 lanes wide.) The short bike in progress that you mention elsewhere would be well suited. Give it some cornering clearance and some brakes!
There surely is a lot of kick ass roads through this neck of the woods. Slowly but surely trying to touch them all haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts