Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I damn near missed out on this one but the owner felt it should go to a good home and he really liked my longbike. He's an old california biker who moved into this area a few years ago and brought his stash with him. He has a 67 shovel trike he built that is clean as they come. Unforunately he's loosing his eyesight and had to give up riding. Very interesting guy to talk to, i'm looking forward to spending more time with him hanging out and swapping stories.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Got any pics of the trike?

I damn near missed out on this one but the owner felt it should go to a good home and he really liked my longbike. He's an old california biker who moved into this area a few years ago and brought his stash with him. He has a 67 shovel trike he built that is clean as they come. Unforunately he's loosing his eyesight and had to give up riding. Very interesting guy to talk to, i'm looking forward to spending more time with him hanging out and swapping stories.

·
Registered
726 Posts
"Very interesting guy to talk to, i'm looking forward to spending more time with him hanging out and swapping stories."
yea, i do that too~ that $100 bucks turns out to be an admission ticket to a bazillion cool stories/facts/lies that this guy has~just to add to the bazillion stories/facts/lies of your own!
the real issue here is that this guy cant get out to ride anymore, but you know he cant give up the life, so f*ck yea, hoist a brew [or your fav relaxing beverage] and do a little bench racing with the guy!
post a few of those stories here, and get pics of the trike!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.