Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. New guy here. Currently in afgh. Was wondering if anyone has ever chopped a Roadking. I have a 2001 and thought why not. A little about me. I'm in the army and as a write this in Kuwait on my way home to San Pedro ca from Afghanistan for r&r. Have had a cb750 shovelhead ironhead and just wld my fxr and got me the Roadking before leaving a month later. Don't know why I got the Roadking I loved my fxr. It is what it is. Started thinking they use to chop flh's why not a king. Been looking for a chopped one but have found nothing. Has anyone heard of anyone doing it? Any responses would be welcome

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
yeah there are a few.. but not realey what the JJ is about... look up C street custom cycles in parkland WA usa.. they have chopped a couple.. remmeber the revers rake trees kinda make it hard....

And Velcomin!!

Roach.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
) welocme -- sell the king buy a 80s FLT shovelhead ( same frame look - different motor ) chain 5 speed - and for the money you can do what ever you want as the shovel FLT IS cheap to buy plenty around and it wont be a newvo something

Road king / FLT is a tough sled to make look the part ( any part _-- good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts