Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this up yesterday. It is a 78 shovel in an aftermarket rigid frame of some sort.The bike had been sitting in a garage for years.The guy I bought it from put a new super E shorty on it, new PM forward controls and a new rear PM caliper.He changed the fluids and got the bike running before he sold it.It has allot of cool old parts, like a phase 3 belt drive.I am going to ride it for awhile as is and eventually rework it.I am glad to have a bike that is more suited to this site than the others I have had.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
That's a really good lookin Shovel. I seen a Pan a while back sitting in a corner of a guys garage. He is " going to get to it some day" was the story I got. Neighbors said he's had it for decades under that tarp. It's a shme to see them in that shap. Good luck on yours.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perfect front end for some cool rabbit ear bars...probably only majore thing id would change....
That is the first thing on the list.It is not set up very good either it is a pretty heavy front end and is a handfull at slow speeds.I think it sits a little high in the front for me also so that will all get worked out eventually.It has a 21 in front wheel with a speedmaster on it now so I cold probably drop it to 18 or 19 and it be a little happier.

Thanks for the kind words from all of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.