Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my buddy Justin finaly got his bike back on the road ( 12 years later . . . long story ) but here she is in all her glory . 102" motor , stroked & poked and all that stuff . It is kind of scary already and we aren't even into the first phaze of the break in period yet . . . we did most of it in my garage and has Stett of Stett's Iron Horse Ranch do all the motor building & transmission shit . He also did the final assembly . It is a pretty expensive motor so we didn't feel safe trying to line everything up ourselves , because we are pretty much hacks :) but here it is , be on the lookout & stuff .

Also be nice about the colour . . . he likes it alot . I am working on that though :D It still looks good for being in milk crates for 12 years !

Attachments

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fukov Jakov said:
Nice ride...
And the mustard yellow is much easier on the eyes than a day-glo or bright yellow.
Is that a RB racing pipe?
Nope , it is just a no name / V-Twin brand pipe . Funny thing is , it is actually a really good running pipe , and I think looks good on the bike as well . I guess it is a little dark to see , but the colour is HOK chrome yellow . It is actually pretty bright . . . ( but like i said I am working on him to change it ) We were actually thinking of a deep burgandy metallic aith straight creme white panels . . . hard to picture but the colours would look really nice and it would be in a sort of factory custom paint scheme ala the late 50's / 60's . . . or something .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.