Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happen guys! I'm pretty new to the Jockey Journal since I spend most of my time obsessing on Hot Rod stuff over on the HAMB but just picked up this bike from fellow member No-Good (Chris) and thought I would share a pic of it in it's new driveway!!!

Plans for the bike: New rear fender ('36 ford spare tire cover (anyone got one?)), double striped whitewall rear tire, custom seat, speedmaster front tire, risers, "Z" bars and paint.

Looking forward to a new side project since I've been building my coupe for almost three years.

Jason "Big Dirty"

P.S. Thanks again Chris!

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
good for you!...spare tire cover fender, double white stripe tire, z's sounds familiar. i used to know a guy that wanted to build a bike like that. he used to come over to my garage and check out progress on my bikes and ask questions about the shit i was doing. had a model a project too...goodluck.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your right dude, maybe I should go the other direction and make it a bitch'n theme bike..........let's see, maybe a Knotts Berry Farm bike...I don't think thats been done.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nocal4q... I knew a guy like that too, he was years ahead of the curve on knowing what looked cool. That guy has built some truely amazing shit, I heard he don't skate half bad either!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Big Dirty said:
nocal4q... I knew a guy like that too, he was years ahead of the curve on knowing what looked cool. That guy has built some truely amazing shit, I heard he don't skate half bad either!!
"it's about time you said something to me!" congradulations man....when are we riding out to port costa?
i know a loner weirdo over in oakland that can paint that tank
for you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4q you know I'm down to roll with you whenever dude. I have to do a little bit of work on the wiring then it should be good to go.

JiveBomber..... Yous always look'n for a race ain't you boy...your a true J.D.!!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I wouldnt paint anything metal flake thats Turbo Gay with a intercooler......:D

Looks good man love the springer aint nothin wrong with buyin one as long as you ride it I am in the same postion with my RPU got her rollin just havin a hard time stayin motivated to get it finished somedays I think I should have just bought one done made some changes to make her mine and rock on...:)

I would do a few little changes and jump on it and ride it like it belonged to you if it was mine.......Nice score......

Shoe

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
i need one of those to ricochet around town on. anybody close to arkansas have a ironhead basket for sale ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts