Jockey Journal Forum banner

New Baas Build 1940 ULH

10K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  speedmaster 
#1 ·
Got a ways to go yet as I dig out and collect parts to finish it but here it is as of now. 1940 frame, 1940 ULH 80" flatty

See less See more
#33 ·
It's been a while since any updates on this one. I got the motor back from a full rebuild from Lee's Speed shop

and now am working towards putting together the ULH finally

#39 ·
Been a long time since I updated this but here is what ended up happening with the 40 ULH
Brought it to my high school chopper class to get the kids partially involved with the build to make it my Born Free 6 invited builders entry

After mock up the kids helped with reassembly when parts started coming back from paint and powder

got it all done the day it was to be on its way to California

Then on the way back Michael Lichter shot it in his studio in Colorado

And this last week it was in Micheals Sturgis Buffalo Chip Built for Speed Motorcycles as art Exhibit

#44 ·
Well done Teach!
Thanks for sharing... miss some shot of the fab work and so on... maybe next build if time allows.

Lester
YA it was hard as I was scrambling for time so taking pics of some of the fab work while I was doing it didn't happen as I would be so focused on the build and not think about pictures until stuff was done and on the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.