Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well about 5 months over schedule. Just gotta knock out a few items like wrap the pipes, finish the floor boards, wire, add gas, KICK DA FUCKER OVER , test ride.

If no welds brake, then I'll pull it down for powder and paint. I wont be hurt if some don't like it, shit I'm hoping some don't then I'll know I did it right.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
looks cool, what color you painting it? reminds me of my build in a more vintage cooler kind of way. did you make that exhaust?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Abe, Gonna paint it black, yes I made the pipe.
Trent, The oil bag is still dented, the freezer didnt do anything but get the inside wet. When I tear it down after the test run I'll send it your way.

·
Registered
237 Posts
mui bien, baby. Dem boards is absolutely bananas. But whats up wif de rear fender? I like 'em long wif hinges, daddio, long wif hinges.

·
Registered
789 Posts
hey fredo, your bike turned out great. I'm with half of the guys on this thread: shake some rattle can matte clear on it to ward off rust and run that fucker. it looks tough! when you get it on the road drop us a line; Bill and I would like to hook up with you for a ride (my bike's got problems this week, but it'll be sussed out by next wednesday.)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts