Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
sterling pimp said:
I'm building a new frame and I would like some input on some nice looking stroker bars thanks for the help
stroker bars ?? are they the same thing as gay bars ?? cause licker bars are for lesbians .

·
Registered
617 Posts
lilbill said:
stroker bars ?? are they the same thing as gay bars ?? cause licker bars are for lesbians .
actually I think they are more for the celibate crowd since youre not really poking or munching on anything, youre strokin.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
sterling pimp said:
Thanks for the help guys I needed the laugh but I could also use a few good sugestion
this isn't a safe place to ask for suggestions, too many preverts. however i do have a question for you. what the fuck are stroker bars ?????

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
Stroker bars brace the rear legs of the frame.

Think of a piece of tubing vertically inserted between the top and bottom legs of a frame, just in front of the axle plates.
ok, i've seen those on old hill climbers and flattrackers but they were always welded in. whats so complicated about those ?? just pick a spot that won't interfer with something else and stick em in.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
lilbill said:
ok, i've seen those on old hill climbers and flattrackers but they were always welded in. whats so complicated about those ?? just pick a spot that won't interfer with something else and stick em in.
Yep, you are right.

Dont know, maybe he wants something fancy in there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
honstly I hate the look of stroker bars so that's why I ask for some help maybe some kind of bends or something thats functional and looks good

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was thinking about going with the radius of the tire but like I said I do'nt care for them and with the new motor being a rebuilt 103 shovel, kick only and open belt I think the power could cause problems maybe not right away but I'm build this bike to keep around for a while and when it gone I do'nt want anybody else having problems

1 - 16 of 16 Posts