Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
589 Posts
lilbill said:
stroker bars ?? are they the same thing as gay bars ?? cause licker bars are for lesbians .
actually I think they are more for the celibate crowd since youre not really poking or munching on anything, youre strokin.

· Atomic Custom
3,304 Posts
Stroker bars brace the rear legs of the frame.

Think of a piece of tubing vertically inserted between the top and bottom legs of a frame, just in front of the axle plates.

· Registered
3,793 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
Stroker bars brace the rear legs of the frame.

Think of a piece of tubing vertically inserted between the top and bottom legs of a frame, just in front of the axle plates.
ok, i've seen those on old hill climbers and flattrackers but they were always welded in. whats so complicated about those ?? just pick a spot that won't interfer with something else and stick em in.

· Atomic Custom
3,304 Posts
lilbill said:
ok, i've seen those on old hill climbers and flattrackers but they were always welded in. whats so complicated about those ?? just pick a spot that won't interfer with something else and stick em in.
Yep, you are right.

Dont know, maybe he wants something fancy in there.

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was thinking about going with the radius of the tire but like I said I do'nt care for them and with the new motor being a rebuilt 103 shovel, kick only and open belt I think the power could cause problems maybe not right away but I'm build this bike to keep around for a while and when it gone I do'nt want anybody else having problems

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.