Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to run signals on the rear of my XS but want to have running, brake and turn all in the same unit. I was eyeballing these and am not 100% sure this is what I need. I Know I can run brake/running lights throught these, but can they be wired to do the signals as well?

Thanks.

Dennis Kirk Part #H2144

For some reason my 'puter wouldnt let me copy the link...

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Grease Monkey said:
I'm going to run signals on the rear of my XS but want to have running, brake and turn all in the same unit. I was eyeballing these and am not 100% sure this is what I need. I Know I can run brake/running lights throught these, but can they be wired to do the signals as well?

Thanks.

Dennis Kirk Part #H2144

For some reason my 'puter wouldnt let me copy the link...
without some way to seperate the turn and brake signals you will need 3 seperate filiments. in other words one 1157 bulb and one 1156. you might can get by with just 2 filiments (one 1157 bulb) by using a solid state trailer light converter but i've never had very good luck with them. some cars get all three functions from one bulb but they mechanicly isolate the brake/turn signals in the turn signal switch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.