Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the motor is a 1980suzi 450 with dual mikuni carbs. the right carb is suckin more air than the left (and the right exhaust blowin more air than left) i know they probably need to be syncd but i dont have 75 bucks right now to take it to somebody. is there anything i can do(w/o a vacuum gauge) to make em run better so i dont damage anything? any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, pleeeeeease dont give me shit for asking this. my knowledge of carbs is very limited....but where to i make adjustments to each carb and where exactly would i hook that contraption to the carbs?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
vacuum nipples on intakes or carb itself. and the adjustments can be air fuel screw etc etc. honestly it sounds like you need to buy a manual for the bike year and read up, it will open your eyes immensly, then you will understand what is happening when you turn this screw or that screw.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i found what i was looking for..i had a complete brain lapse(i have the manual and wasnt even thinking about it) thanks for the help.

TurboRoadster said:
vacuum nipples on intakes or carb itself. and the adjustments can be air fuel screw etc etc. honestly it sounds like you need to buy a manual for the bike year and read up, it will open your eyes immensly, then you will understand what is happening when you turn this screw or that screw.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts