Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
I bought my S&S engine case,S&S Sidewinder kit and STD Panheads from Fog Hollow.They carry every engine part you can think of and always have low prices.Since the Euro is stronger than the Dollar in the moment,it really makes sense and fun to order the stuff from the States but I don't have to tell you that.S&S meanwhile sells complete early Shovel style engines.They also are available as short block and of course in parts so you can build whatever you want to.

www.foghollow.com

www.sscycle.com

Also bought some of the smaller stuff like the outside oil line,Jims lifters and pushrods,pinion gear etc. from Accurate Engineering in Dothan,Alabama.
They also build Custom engines and I think their engines are the best ones money can buy.VERY knowledgable guys and always quick to help.I once asked them for recommendations regarding cams.I still had no computer at that time and had to do it by old-fashioned letter.I received a hand written, two page,highly detailed letter.I highly recommend them ! Maybe this helps.

www.accurate-engineering.com

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Maurice everything ok it's Stef, if you want to have a good deal over here in Holland talk to the guys at SPS they build awesome shit and are descent guys to work with I know they help me out when I need help,my own project with the Trump is on it's way just read my message here on the board it's under DutchRumbler greetz.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.