Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything about this bike? Probably a longshot but everything about it rules, the tank and fork set up are so rad, the little speedo is awesome.

thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
i have a 49 indian arrow that has forks just like that. also my friend has a front end off of a moto guzzi on one of his bikes and it looks the same too. check out easternfabrications.com speed fedus bike

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not much to it, stock looking pan motor, straight leg frame. The front end is an ironhead or k with shaved legs fork covers appear to be mcm fork covers. The gas tank can be any number of tanks cut narrowed and sectioned. The bars probably narrowed buckhorns. wheels look to be 21F and 18R aluminum. I know my answer is not specific, but it's a clean and simple bike.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i have a 49 indian arrow that has forks just like that. also my friend has a front end off of a moto guzzi on one of his bikes and it looks the same too. check out easternfabrications.com speed fedus bike
They look close to the Indian front end, but it's a different geometry. Those are early sporty front end.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, Yea its pretty simple. I would love to find some pictures of the back fender and seat and stuff.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Could be a scooter/moped tank. 18" rear wheel always changes the look substantially, esp. when combined with a small section tyre like a 4:00-18. If you're after a clean look around the h'bars, the speedo can be mounted atop the trans, if needed for legal reasons.

I agree with the assessment of the look, very different than all the rest.

Cosmo

·
Banned
2,014 Posts
That speedo is British. Probably chronometric from the look of the case depth.
Robbie

·
Registered
506 Posts
Can't help you, but neat photo.

·
Registered
198 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts