Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to put together a 64 Triumph 650 for the SO. Need some inspiration. So far it is a 6 up 4 out 42 degree rake frame with a hardtail about half welded on and a 8 over dual shock girder.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
whoa, talk about last minute! I also am trying to get my bike together for the Smoke Out. though i am aiming for the smoke out '07........

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, 8 beers and you think you can do alot of stuff. My brother bought it the Mon. before labor day, Got the hardtail this Wed. The bike had the motor in it with no back frame and a box of parts. I actually need some stock foot pegs and mounts in a bad way.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
painter said:
Ya, 8 beers and you think you can do alot of stuff. My brother bought it the Mon. before labor day, Got the hardtail this Wed. The bike had the motor in it with no back frame and a box of parts. I actually need some stock foot pegs and mounts in a bad way.
Sorry meant Memorial Day, also working 12 hours six days a week for my day job, little scatter brained

·
Registered
263 Posts
add a daily honey-do list and 4 acres of yard work and 3 side jobs and welcome to my world. it sucks here, i suggest you leave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts