Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could use some input from the board. I'm thinking of putting some pipes together for my Trump that would come down both sides and come almost straight up at the rear... sort of like this guys': (see pic) Love that set-up!

Does anyone have pics of a similar exhaust set-up? Anyone seen Trump exhaust like that, but on one side or the other (shotgun style)? Whoever's pre-unit this is, NICE WORK!! Would love to see more hi-res pics of that bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Scott Craig did that triumph for a guy in texas quite some time ago. Scott builds super nice bikes, google him and his new shop's website should pop up. His bikes have also been featured on Greasy Kulture, including that one.

Brandon, a guy that works for Cole, did some nice shotgun style pipes on his brit bike--I think Flying Dutchman has some good pics of it. . .

scootermcrad said:
Could use some input from the board. I'm thinking of putting some pipes together for my Trump that would come down both sides and come almost straight up at the rear... sort of like this guys': (see pic) Love that set-up!

Does anyone have pics of a similar exhaust set-up? Anyone seen Trump exhaust like that, but on one side or the other (shotgun style)? Whoever's pre-unit this is, NICE WORK!! Would love to see more hi-res pics of that bike!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tha Nutz said:
Scott Craig did that triumph for a guy in texas quite some time ago. Scott builds super nice bikes, google him and his new shop's website should pop up. His bikes have also been featured on Greasy Kulture, including that one.

Brandon, a guy that works for Cole, did some nice shotgun style pipes on his brit bike--I think Flying Dutchman has some good pics of it. . .
Cool! Thanks Nutz! I will hit up Maurice for those pics... I'm sure they're on his website too... I actually pulled that pic off DECs. I will google Scott too.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Re: Scott Craig's new shop website link

HeX, I was gonna post your bike's pics but I can't find the fucking pictures on my computer anymore. . .

How is that thing riding these days? All broken in yet?

HeX said:
Here's a pic of the exhaust on my triumph...........

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts