Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im building a 72 oif bonneville i have a 2 1/2 inch seat drop and already instally a solo with springs well i dont like the look i got with the spring solo so i want to do a real hardtail seat the kind that sits on the frame and partially on the fender> does anyone know what kind of seat im talkin about how are they made with what material for the cushion obviously dont want to buy one want more of a custom job for the right slim low line look im goin for dont know if this is a task i can do or if i should send out to a good guy that makes seats n is good but cheap any ideas or help is greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks anvil i actually looked some of your seats up n got the idea from ur page of a diff seat so had some cardboard i trimed out to use as a pan to get somewhat a look but ive messed around with havin my solo seat sittin on frame n mabe its just the seat or contour of it but just dont look right maybe a bigger seat look better but do u happen to know of anyone i v=can contact and get some info on buildin a seat for my scoot unless u do custom side work?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.