Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sister's good friend wrecked her dirtbike today and has a fractured skull, face, collapsed lung and they dont know if she will live through the night, thanks for the help...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Dan said:
my sister's good friend wrecked her dirtbike today and has a fractured skull, face, collapsed lung and they dont know if she will live through the night, thanks for the help...
I'm taking the time right now to do that.

I have some friends that I will tell as well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dan said:
ANYTHING WE BOYS FROM NH CAN DO LET ME KNOW-SHE'S IN MY PRAYERS..........BEST WISHES...........KEEP US ADVISED=CHEIF @ DLO

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TurboRoadster said:
I added her to my prayer list as well.

Any updates?
thanks to everyone, she is totally unresponsive and sounds like the family is gonna have to make some tough choices now, sounds like her 13 year old is having a very, very hard time...sucks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Been away a few days. In my prayers, as well.

ArdithP

·
Registered
323 Posts
tampamatt said:
just sent one out....will do more..
You got mine..I work with this kinda stuff every day and its never easy..it'll be a long road for everyone..best of luck with it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.