Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Cole Foster built it but I am not too sure. I have looked all over the internet and can't find it. I am just looking for a picture of the bike that has 40 ford brakes (or a brake)on it. My friend told me about it and I thought that just sounded interesting. thanks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
yeah, young kicks ass. i love how he incorporates traditional hot rod stuff into bikes.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The Flyin' Pan is the bike that started me down the path from hard core sport bikes only to ultimately leading me to someplace like the Jockey Journal. Of all the kick ass builders out there today, Hank Young style fits my design aesthetic to a T. He inspires the hell out of me.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
I appreciate the work that goes into the Young bikes, but they're too ornate for me.

I like bikes because they're light and nimble. Car parts are neither.

Josh Mills' stuff: Much cooler and timeless. Minimal and not theme-y.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Hanks a helluva nice guy as well. Got to meet him and actually introduce him to Cole last years here at teh Rally. Can say the same about Josh Mills, drank beer and BSd with him for an hour or so.

I should have taken picks of the salt inspired bike Hank built for the Journey show this year..DOH!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts